NEO HD Gloss – Paint Ceramic Coating
incl. 17% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Why Neo HD Gloss?
Our state of the art Neo Gloss Ceramic Coating is one of the easiest to apply and has been developed to be the leading chemical and scratch resistant paintwork coating currently available on the market.
Neo HD Gloss bonds to your car’s paintwork at molecular level and creates sacrificial barrier between the road conditions and your delicate paintwork and repells dirt and grime making it much easier to maintain whilst offering outstanding protection and gloss.
- Easy on Easy off application
- Enhance colour depth with mirror like effect
- Creates a super hydrophobic barrier that repels contaminants on contact
- Ensures routine washing of the vehicle is easier and less time consuming
- High UV and Chemical Resistance
- Suitable for paint, lights, plastic trim and carbon fibre
- Air died in 1h, fully cured in 12h
- Second coat can be applied after 2h of initial application if required
- 30ml Bottle will coat 1-2 Cars depending on size and coats desired
- Hardness – 9h
- Chemical resistance – ( pH ) 2-13
- Water contact angle – 110 º
- Thickness – 2 microns
- Durability – Up to 24 months, can be layered for extended protection
Car Care Advice
Neo HD Gloss provides magnificent protection to your cars paintwork from the everyday harsh environmental conditions and to maintain it’s properties we highly recommend following these easy steps.
- Maintain with ph neutral cleaning products
- Top up with Top Coat PRO every 6 months to maintain Super Hydrophobic Properties
Directions for use:
- Ensure paintwork is clean, decontaminated and completely dry.
- Wrap Micro-suede cloth around the application block then apply liberal amount of NEO HD Gloss on to the cloth.
- In a cross-hatch manner apply product evenly to surface area with a maximum coverage of 50cm x 50cm.
- Allow to cure for 45-60 seconds then buff off initial residue using Black cloth followed by Blue cloth to achieve high gloss finish.
Important: Apply in shade away from direct sun light. Leave it to completely cure for 12 hours.