Wrath – 5 Litre
incl. 17% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Iron particles have a horrible way of finding themselves embedded in your paintwork and all wheel types. There are many ways in which our pride and joy receives these unwanted defects.
Vehicles leave the manufacturing plant they are more than often transported by train to their chosen dealership. During that exposed journey iron particles from the tracks are flicking up and onto your soon to be purchased vehicle created defects in the clear coat before you’ve even received it. Iron fallout is also easily collected just by general driving on everyday roads due to brake pads creating brake dust.
You can easily identify these defects by using a simple trick of putting your hand inside a polythene bag and lightly rubbing your finger tips over the paintwork and alloy wheels, any roughness is due to iron fallout.
Luckily there is a solution to remove these defects and get your surfaces back feeling ultra smooth again, “Iron fallout remover”. Alien Magic Wrath is an extreme iron fallout remover which is so effective it can be easily diluted to increase the economy of this powerhouse of a product.
Wrath is bottled at the correct strength but can be diluted if required, it dissolves the iron it comes into contact with instantly and only the iron making it totally safe to use on all surfaces. Leaving behind a trail of deep purple dye to display its dissolving ability is complete which is then safe to rinse away leaving a surface as smooth as a baby’s bottom. It neutralise the bond with porous surfaces without the need for agitation and will not streak or stain surfaces.
- Dissolves Iron residue and neutralises the bond with porous surfaces
- Highly concentrated for good dilution and economy
- Strong enough to disolve the most stubborn iron residue
- Safe to use on all paint finishes
- Safe on all wheel types
- Will not stain or streak
Car Care Advice
Iron fallout remover is an essential product in the car wash routine, usually the 1st step after thoroughly rinsing down the entire vehicle for a maintenance car wash its sole job is to remove the iron particles embedded in paint and wheels before starting the wash.
Direction For Use
- Rinse the vehicle thoroughly
- Spray on contaminated surfaces
- Leave to dwell for up to 3mins ensure it does not dry on the surface
- Product will appear clear in colour until it makes contact with contaminants and turns deep purple
- In hard to reach areas agitate with a soft bristle brush
- Rinse with water at high pressure
There are no reviews yet.