Triple X – 500ml
incl. 17% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Why Triple X?
Dead Insects and bird lime contain harsh organic matter which is lethal if left unattended etching or staining the paintwork. Tree sap may not be as corrosive but it is also far from friendly when it drops onto paintwork and attaches itself.
Triple X is a powerful water-based formula that gently breaks down and lifts away the most stubborn dried dead insects, bird lime and tree sap without the need for scrubbing to prevent it causing permanent damage, in-fact Triple X is powerful enough to remove any organic matter.
The powerful formula is safe to used on all external surfaces including clear coat, single stage paint, glass, rubber, plastic and vinyl leaving a clean streak free finish.
- Gently but easily breaks down ALL organic matter that would permanently etch or stain paintwork
- Powerful water-based formula safe on all exterior surfaces
- Eliminates the need for scrubbing which would install swirls in paint
- Leaves a clean, streak-free finish
Car Care Advice
Dead insect, bird lime and tree sap are 3 types of organic matter that can seriously and permanently damage the finish of your paintwork. Left unattended they begin to etch and stain the surface making it almost impossible to rectify without the need for full on paint correction, luckily Triple X comes to the rescue breaking down and lifting away these harmful matter without any harsh scrubbing.
Direction For Use
- Spray directly onto the infected surface and allow to dwell for 60-90 seconds
- Gently wipe away using a clean microfibre cloth
- For more stubborn matter increase the dwell time by 60 seconds before wiping away
- Do not use excess pressure or scrubbing when wiping away the matter in extreme cases repeat the process