Nuru – 500ml
incl. 17% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our clay lube has been specifically developed to perfectly compliment our Alien Magic Nano Clay Bar but it can be used in conjunction with any clay bar. It aids the claying process and significantly reduces the risk of scratching or marring your paintwork finish by actively reducing the surface tension and encourage the clay to glide over the panel.
Simple to use, this versatile product works beautifully as a dedicated clay lube on painted, glass or any smooth surfaces, it’s also the ideal product to prime polishing pads when using products like Alien Magic Ultra or our new 1 stage compound as it provides extra lubricity when needed to ensure fabulous results.
- Specifically developed to perfectly compliment our Alien Magic Nano Clay Bar
- Actively reducing the surface tension and encourage the clay to glide over the panel
- Significantly reduces the risk of scratching or marring your paintwork when used with clay bars
- Versatility in abundance, great as a clay lube or pad primer
Car Care Advice
The term “clay barring” refers to the process of decontaminating any exterior smooth surfaces such as painted, glass or Perspex of a vehicle using a piece of “clay putty” which is lubricated using a wetting agent containing lubricants often called clay lube. Very fine contaminants such as iron particles, rail dust, water spots, paint over spray embeds itself in the surface and are not able to be removed by washing, clay barring is the most effective way of removing them without the more aggressive method of polishing.
Direction For Use
As a clay Lubricant:
- Wash the surface using shampoo
- Spray lube directly onto the clay bar and the surface
- Work the clay bar in a small section at a time about 30 x 30cm
- Ensure the surface is well lubricated at all times
As a pad primer:
- Apply 1-2 squirts 1 inch from the perimeter of the pad
- Apply your chosen polishing compound at the recommended amount as per instruction
- Reapply pad primer as and when needed to provide assisted lubricity