Conqueror – 500ml
incl. 17% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Conqueror Compound is a revelation in paint correction, with over a year of constant development and rigorous testing in-house we have brought to the market a truly remarkable polish that will reduce the time and money spent. Its cutting power is so amazing it will remove deep imperfections, scratches and swirls with ease. It also has the finesse of the most glossy finishing polishes leaving a mirror-like shine and true depth of colour.
The Conqueror Paint Correction System comprises of the Conqueror All in 1 Compound and Conqueror Pads, continuous testing has ensured they work together flawlessly to achieve maximum results.
Heavy, medium and light cut are all easily achieved with our terrific “3 in 1 paint correction system”. Matched with a choice of heavy, medium or light cut polishing pad you can achieve amazing results with ease regardless of the hardness of the clear coat thanks to the diminishing abrasive technology which works with the aggressive variation of the pad to differences in cut and gloss.
The extremely low dust formula and will remain moist longer and does not create much heat meaning you can work the polish for longer without risk.
- Works with Rotary and Random Orbital polishers
- Contains diminishing abrasives
- Contains no fillers, silicone or wax
- Works on all kinds of paint surfaces
- Very low consumption
- 100% body shop safe
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean and dry to the touch
- Use our Conqueror Heavy, medium or soft foam pad (depending on the level of cut required)
- Using a DA or rotary polisher, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against paintwork & start polisher on a slow speed to spread the product
- Work product on a slow speed
- Gradually increase speed to break down abrasive particles
- Buff residue with soft microfibre
There are no reviews yet.