Argon – 500ml
incl. 17% VAT plus Shipping Costs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Argon is the perfect detailing spray wax for any painted, plastic, metal, chrome, glass or vinyl surface of your vehicle. We designed this as an easy to apply wax in liquid form with its primary job to protect surfaces. This is no traditional wax by any means, it contains many other ingredients including Nano Particles which not only protect, creates a strong hydrophobic barrier against liquid but also creates stand alone, deep gloss shine amazingly well. Now as a spray wax that’s the best you would expect to get from a product of this type but its truth magic is it’s spectacular ability to extend the protection against the elements, increase the hydrophobic barrier against liquids and enhance the deep gloss shine of any LSP (last stage protection) that is already applied.
Argon is a water-based, environmentally friendly formula which contains no harsh abrasives or chemicals. Unique formula contains an advanced blend of surfactants, polymers, Carnauba and the latest Nano technology which produces an ultra slick surface that dirt, grime, road debris and water simply slide off from. Argon can be used as a LSP or as an enhancer on top of waxes, sealants and coating, the unique formula cures quickly upon contact with the surface ready to buff off with a plush towel. The formula will provide 6-10 weeks protection, water beading and high gloss used with all Alien Magic maintenance wash products, applied after every maintenance wash it will continue providing protection, beading and shine and greatly reduce maintenance wash times.
- Enhances all colours
- Creates a deep high gloss shine effortlesly
- Single application provides the key benefits for 6-10 weeks
- Will enhance any LSP for a deeper shine, water beading and protection
- Nano-silver particles for ultra high gloss shine
- Advanced formula spray wax
- Fast curing times
- UV protections
- Fresh Berry scent
Car Care Advice
Spray wax is an easy to use alternative to soft, medium and hard waxes which are time consuming to apply. Following the main shampoo wash stage, clay bar if necessary and any paint correction that may be needed wax is your LSP (last stage protection) which is essential to protecting the paintwork from the elements as well as providing a supreme high gloss shine.
Direction For Use
- Wash and dry the car thoroughly
- Assess the paintwork for any correction steps that may be needed
- Shake spray bottle well before use
- Mist Argon onto a folded MF towel and onto the surface
- Using gentle pressure wipe the product into the surface with the MF
- Using a clean plush MF towel buff off the residue